Loans can be repaid with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments of interest and principal. They are best for entities that need short-term or seasonal borrowing, real estate bridge loans and building and equipment expenses for investment properties.
- Variable rate loan based on Wall Street Journal prime
- Minimum loan amount of $5,000
- Repayment can be tailored to customer's need
- Simple interest is billed quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- Customer receives billing notice for interest and scheduled principal reductions
- Annual personal and business financial statements and copies of federal tax returns required