Sutton Bank provides small businesses with a full range of tools to maintain better control over cash flow and to streamline your day-to-day cash management needs. Some of the Cash Management Services we offer include:
- Employee Payroll Direct Deposit: Our employee direct deposit service allows your employees to have their payroll earnings automatically deposited into any accounts at the financial institution(s) of their choice.
- Cash Management Transfers: Transfer money between accounts that you have with us, and to or from accounts that you have at other financial institutions.
- State and Federal Tax Payments: Electronic payment of taxes has become the preferred method of payment by many businesses today.
- Child Support Payments: Many states have mandated that child support payments be paid electronically. Electronic payments are less time consuming and less expensive than preparing and mailing checks to each court ordered jurisdiction.
- Sweep Accounts: Monitoring multiple accounts can be difficult. Furthermore, idle balances in accounts may represent unproductive funds. With our automatic sweep, excess funds in your deposit accounts are automatically transferred into an investment account, and then returned to your account when funds are needed.
- e-Statement: Have access to your account statement electronically every month, free of charge. Images of your checks are included!
- Small Business Finance Works: Have access to a suite of easy-to-use tools developed to serve the needs of small businesses all from a single destination within Online Banking. Includes Billing Manager (invoice customers online), Merchant Services, My Deposit Service (deposit checks remotely), Intiut Online Payroll and My Corporation, which delivers affordable and user-friendly legal resources.
- Online Banking for Businesses: Includes a full range of cash management services. Preview this product at our Business Online Banking demo.
For more information, call (800) 422-3641.