What are mobile banking apps?
Our mobile banking apps are designed specifically for the individual personality and functionality of the iPhone and Android. These apps give you secure access to your account information wherever and whenever you want, using your Online Banking login and password.
With our mobile banking apps you can:
- View balance information
- Review detailed account activity
- Transfer funds between your Sutton Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Find a Sutton Bank ATM or branch
Download your mobile banking app today.
Click here to download the mobile banking app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or find the app at the iTunes app store.
Click here to download the mobile banking app for your Android, or find it at Google play or Amazon.
Not an Online Banking customer? Enroll today!
Visit your nearest office of Sutton Bank
iphone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
-Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access an Internet browser.
-Additional charges may apply for Internet usage depending on your wireless carrier.
-Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on correlated rates and charges.
-All terms and conditions applicable to online banking may apply to mobile banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does it cost?
There is no fee for using our mobile banking. However, you do need a Sutton Bank account to use mobile banking, and that account may or may not have costs associated with it. It's also possible your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access--check your plan for details.
Q: Do I need a special phone?
No, we developed mobile banking to work with virtually all of today's phones and the most popular mobile phone service providers. You can use our service if:
- Your phone allows text messaging; or
- You can browse the Internet on your phone; or
- You have an iPhone or Android mobile device.
Q: How does the Sutton Bank Mobile App work?
First you must download our Mobile App from the iTunes or Google App Store.
Once you download the App, you log in with the same user ID and password that you use for online banking. No separate or different registration is required. Once logged in, you can:
• Access Your Accounts – you can view account balances and account history.
• Pay Bills (for eligible users) – you must first register for the bill payment feature and set‐up your payees/billers on a computer before paying bills through mobile banking.
• Make Transfers – you must have more than one account on online banking for this functionality to be available on mobile banking.
• Find an ATM/Branch – you can use the App to locate the ATM or branch nearest your location.
• Contact Us – you can contact us quickly right from the App.
Q: Is the Sutton Bank Mobile App currently available to all users?
The Sutton Bank Mobile App is currently available to all online banking users who own an iPhone, Android, iPod Touch or iPad device.
Q: Is it safe to bank using the Sutton Bank Mobile App service?
Yes. To protect your privacy, you are required to authenticate yourself on each individual mobile device using the same information from online banking. All communication between your mobile device and the mobile banking server is encrypted. In addition, your password and account information are never stored on the mobile device.