Mobile Text Message Banking utilizes SMS texting to exchange information about your accounts with your mobile phone using the messaging part of the phone.
Using the service is simple:
- Send a text message to 454545 using a command from the Keywords tab.
- Receive a text back to your enrolled phone immediately.
- You can get your balance, your last transactions or all your account balances
- Transfer funds with the new TRANS command from a transfer source account set in Internet Banking to the Primary Account used for Text Message Banking
- Receive a low balance alert if your balance drops below a threshold set in Internet Banking
- You can sign up for an automatic text each Friday afternoon for your primary account balance.
This is just the beginning in moving toward more mobile banking.
View the demo!
Enroll today inside Online Banking. Once logged in, you will find Text Message Banking located under the Account Access section, then under Mobile Banking & Alerts.
Please note: There is NO MONTHLY FEE from Sutton Bank to enroll in our SMS mobile banking, but if your mobile calling plan is NOT unlimited texting, you will be charged the standard carrier charges for your wireless plan per text.
Below are the keywords and the text phone number to send inquiries once you are signed up for the service.
Send keywords to 454545.
BAL = Primary account balance.
BAL ALL = All account balances.
BAL CHK = Checking account balances.
BAL SAV = Savings account balances.
LAST = Last five transactions.
TRANS (NEW!)= Transfer money.
STOP = Deactivate service.
HELP = Help on keywords.
View the demo!