Online Banking & Bill Pay
We make it a point to keep up with the demands of modern banking. Online banking and bill pay services are now free with most Sutton Bank personal checking accounts. And as an added convenience we offer Finance Works and Popmoney!
Now you can bank with total control, security, privacy, and convenience. Check your balance at any hour, on any day, even weekends and holidays. Transfer funds without waiting in lines — without ever leaving your house!
- Online Banking
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay individual bills and set up recurring payments
- Receive automatic notifications for payment posting, balance levels, and CD maturities
- Online Bill Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
*Customers with Free Checking can add online bill pay to their account for a discounted rate of $2.95 per month. HSA customers can add online bill pay for $2.95 per month. Small Business checking customers can add online bill pay service for $4.95 per month.
- Finance Works
Access the next generation online financial management technology, providing a more complete way to meet our customers' important online financial management needs. FinanceWorks by Digital Insight, addresses the most pressing needs of consumers by helping them manage all their financial accounts in one place so they can more easily budget, gain control over their spending and save more. Finance Works is available through Online Banking, a free service to Sutton Bank customers. If you're a current user of online banking, just login and click on the FinanceWorks tab or the "Manage your money" link to begin using it.
If you are not currently using online banking, simply enroll, then login with your new user name and password to begin using FinanceWorks. For more information, ask your Sutton Bank representative.
Popmoney® is a powerful service that lets you "Pay Other People" (POP) anywhere, anytime using only their email address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. So whether you're sending a last minute gift or splitting the check for a special holiday dinner with friends, you can do it without writing a check or going to an ATM. Best of all, you don't need another account. You can simply use your existing Sutton Bank checking or savings account.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending money is as easy as emailing and texting! For more information, ask your Sutton Bank representative.
Already a customer?
Simply log in to Online Banking, find the Move Money tab/External Transfer and select "Pay other People" (PopMoney).