Sutton Bank is your go-to bank for checking, savings, loans...all the common fare. However, we take pride in offering our customers uncommonly good rates on exceptional products and services. And it doesn't stop there.
Below you'll see a suite of valuable services you might not have even known we offer. Please peruse them for ideas, and feel free to contact us with any questions that may arise.
Who doesn't love a gift card? What's better than allowing the receiver to choose the exact item they love, rather than playing the guessing game?
MasterCard® Gift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. It's actually a debit card that carries the MasterCard logo, allowing it to be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted, with the exception of ATM machines. The gift cards can be purchased in any denomination from $25 to $1,000, at any of our full-service offices. Our business customers can also pre-order large quantities of gift cards customized with their company name.
- The fee to bank customers is $2.00 per card
- Non-customers will incur a $4.00 fee per card
Call (800) 422-3641 for orders and questions.
Sutton Bank debit card holders qualify for the Shazam Bolt$ program, which:
- Alerts you to potential fraud
- Allows you to set and receive alerts
- Lets you monitor your balance
To keep your peace of mind while on the go, download the Shazam Bolt$ mobile app! Download it from the Apple® iTunes Store.
MySuttonRewards is a valuable, FREE program that rewards you for your everyday spending using your Sutton Bank Debit Card. Enrollment is automatic, and every purchase with your debit card adds reward points that can be redeemed for exciting gifts.
Here's how it works:
- Simply use your Sutton Bank debit card for everyday purchases
- On a quarterly basis, you will receive points certificates in the mail for any points you accumulate
- Go to mysuttonrewards.com, register, and enter your certificate number
- With 100 points, you can claim a rewards or let points accrue for higher-value items
Use your Sutton Bank debit card instead of a check, cash, or credit card to pay for your everyday purchases. Whether shopping, dining out, or filling up your tank, use your Sutton Bank debit card. Your Sutton Bank debit card is the simple way to pay — with FREE rewards!
Safe Deposit Boxes
It's an old-school method that's stood the test of time. Store family valuables, jewelry, keys to locked rooms with larger items -- whatever you like, safe and sound.** The boxes are available to anyone at most locations, for varying fees depending on the box size. Our interest-bearing Investment Checking account comes with the use of a free safe deposit box.*
*Subject to availability
**Safe deposit box contents are not FDIC-insured
Sutton Bank's On-Demand Transfer program allows customers to transfer funds between accounts located at other financial institutions, and accounts held at Sutton Bank.
How does it work?
First-time On-Demand Transfer users will need to complete and submit a Transfer Request Application, which will be reviewed and approved by the bank with daily limits for your first and future transfers. There is no fee for moving funds into a Sutton Bank account and a $0.50 charge for moving funds from Sutton Bank into another financial institution.
You'll be immediately notified via email when your Transfer Request Application has been accepted. After notification has been received you can begin moving your funds. Get started right away.
Your security is of the utmost importance at Sutton Bank. We believe that the best defense against criminals is to keep you as informed as possible. Here's a practical set of tips to help you protect yourself against identity theft before it happens.
- Report lost or stolen checks immediately
- Notify your banker of suspicious phone inquires such as those asking for account information to verify a statement or award a prize.
- Closely guard your Personal Identification Numbers (PINs), passwords and receipts.
- Shred any financial solicitations and bank statements before disposing of them.
- Put outgoing mail into a secure, official Postal Service collection box.
- If regular bills fail to reach you, call the company to find out why.
- If your bills include questionable items, don't ignore them.
- Periodically contact the major credit reporting companies to review your file and confirm its accuracy
What should I do if I'm already a victim of identity theft?
- File a police report
- Contact your banker
- Notify one, if not all three, credit bureaus' (seen below) fraud units
- Place a fraud alert statement on your credit report
- Request that the credit bureaus identify your accounts closed due to fraud as, "closed at consumer request"
- Report check theft to check verification companies
- Check U.S. Post Office for unauthorized change of address requests
- Follow-up contacts by letter, and keep copies of all correspondence with the Credit Reporting Bureaus
The Credit Bureaus