Sutton Bank is a customer-centric organization invested in Payments as a core banking product, with strong partnerships in the Payments space. One of the earliest banks in Prepaid, Sutton offers flexible, branded and customizable card programs with unique functionality, and responsiveness. Sutton Bank works with program managers who market the cards and service them for you.
Attention Square customers: Please visit the Square Cash App support website if you have any questions or technical issues using the Cash app.
Please contact the Cash App support team directly at http://squ.re/cashhelp to report any of the issues below.
- I need help with transactions on my account.
- Questions on a refund.
- Questions about card limits.
- Questions about the app.
- I am locked out of my app.
- I changed phones and now I have 2 accounts.
- Any issues related to direct deposit
- Any other issues not related to the Sutton Bank issued Square Cash Prepaid Debit Card
How do I log into my account?
Your Cash App transaction history is not accessible through our Online Banking service. All information pertaining to your account is available through your Cash App.
How do I view my bank statement?
Your Bank statement will be made available to you through your app at the end of your cycle. Please contact your App Support for the exact timing of your statement availability.
How do I setup direct deposit?
Click here for Cash App direct deposit instructions.
Prepaid Card Customer Support (not Cash App)
Sutton Bank has partnered with numerous Card programs. If the card you are inquiring about does NOT have a Sutton Bank logo on the FRONT of the card, you are holding a Prepaid Card.
To report your prepaid card lost or stolen, obtain account related information, or make general inquiries regarding your prepaid card, please call the phone number and/or visit the website address printed on the back of your card or appearing in your Cardholder Agreement.
Sutton Bank is the issuer of many different prepaid cards, and while we do our best to help you, the program manager of the prepaid card you have is best equipped to help you with any card issues or concerns regarding your account, as they have access to real-time account information. If you do not have your Cardholder Agreement or your card, please contact us so that we can direct you to the correct program manager.
Call the program manager for assistance with:
- Card activation, balance and transaction inquiries
- Concerns regarding card errors (such as a misspelled name)
- Contact information updates
- Merchant holds
- Direct deposit assistance and funding options
- Obtaining a PIN
- Filing dispute claims
- Merchant verification of cardholder name or address
- Ordering a new or replacement card
- Questions about fees associated with card
- Requesting statement copies
- Transferring funds between cards or accounts
- Website assistance
- Troubleshooting card access issues
- Request routing/transit number
For Cash App customer support, call 855-351-2274