Patience does pay. Earn guaranteed returns with our CDs — the longer you wait, the better your rate.
- Guaranteed Returns
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 42 months)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- Free eStatements
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Early withdrawals may result in penalties that vary by term of CD. Contact us for more detailed information.
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar balances.1 Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Sutton Bank.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Sutton Bank
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Call us at 800-422-3641, or visit a Sutton Bank location to learn more about the CDARS program.
1Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC