High interest means more money for you. And with no monthly maintenance fees it’s actually yours to keep.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
Free checking that pays high interest!
3.30% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 3.30% to 1.78% Annual Percentage Yield on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to maximize your savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking* with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Please note that receiving eStatements and having at least one direct deposit are conditions for having this account.
It’s easy to earn rewards!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 16 debit card purchases
And if you don't meet this qualification, don't worry. Your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base (non-qualify) interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/01/2023, and is subject to change
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Monthly Direct Deposit and enrollment in eStatement are conditions of this account.
Limit of one Kasasa Checking account(s) per Primary Social Security number.
Mobile banking is a free service to Sutton Bank customers, however message and data rates may apply
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Ask your Sutton Personal Banker for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.