From weekday mornings to late-night weekends — our digital banking services are available when you need them.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Sutton Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- NEW! Zelle is now available through our Bill Pay Service! If you are a current Bill Pay user, you will see the prompt on your app and through Online Banking's Bill Pay tab. If you are not a Bill Pay user currently, you must sign up for Bill Pay service before you can start using Zelle.
View our online banking and online bill pay FAQ.
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fast, free, and secure service for personal customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View balance information
- Review detailed account activity
- Transfer funds between your Sutton Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture on your phone!
- Find a Sutton Bank ATM or branch
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Sutton Bank checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
View our mobile banking and mobile deposit FAQ.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready