COVID-19 Information Center
June 1, 2020
First of all, we would like to thank you, our valued customers for your patience and understanding while our lobbies were temporarily closed due to COVID-19. As the Ohio Safe-At-Home order was lifted, we made the decision to re-open our branch lobbies effective today, June 1. However, you will notice a few changes in the way we conduct business.
As our lobbies re-open, please observe the following for the safety of our staff and others:
- DO NOT ENTER our lobbies if you have symptoms of, or exposure to COVID-19!
- Our teller windows will be utilizing sneeze guard shields for the safety of our customers.
- Hand sanitizer is available in each of our branches.
- Social distancing is being practiced for all areas of the bank.
- While not required, should you choose to wear a face covering in our lobby area, we reserve the right to request you remove it at our entrance door, within security camera and teller view so that we can properly identify you. You can then place the face covering back on.
- Please take a moment to read the safety information posted on the door before entering.
- Please observe the floor stickers in the lobby. We have spaced them 6 ft. apart.
Please be assured that we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers. These include special attention to cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces, and maintaining good hygiene at all times--hand washing and social distancing.
We encourage you to continue using these electronic, self-service options that give you 24/7 access to your account(s):
- Online Banking
- Online Billpay
- Mobile Banking App with Mobile Check Deposit
- Sutton Bank ATM's
Our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone while continuing to serve your financial needs. As our economy restarts, let's do the best for one another. Let's support the small businesses in our communities and give a hand when needed.
J. Anthony Gorrell, CEO
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES RELATED TO COVID-19
We've created a resource page for both our Commercial customers and our Consumer customers where you can find information and links pertaining to COVID-19.
You will find information about:
- The CARES Act including economic impact payments
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL)
- BWC dividend payments
- Ashland Community Non-Profit Relief Grants (just added April 22)
Find this new page here.
You can also find COVID-19 video resources on our MONEY IQ Financial Literacy & Education Center page for both individuals and businesses here.
For our Credit Card customers who are experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID-19, a skip-payment option may be available. Contact the Personal Banker at the office nearest you, or complete the Contact Us form to arrange for a banker to contact you to discuss. We're here to help!
For our Mortgage customers who have been experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID-19, help may be available. Each situation is unique, so we want to understand yours. Please complete the Contact Us form to arrange for a banker to contact you to discuss. We're here to help.
BEWARE OF CORONAVIRUS-RELATED SCAMS
There are scammers out there taking advantage of the public concern. The FTC and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration have posted consumer warnings about fake websites and phishing emails.
As a reminder, Sutton Bank will never contact you and ask for your full Social Security Number, account or card numbers, one-time passwords, PIN numbers, user names or passwords.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or from your local health department website.