Our debit cards offer contactless technology as well as the added safety feature of the Brella app
Contactless Card Technology
Tap & Pay
Contactless cards are quick and easy to use. They are also secure. Contactless cards have an EMV chip enabled with both contact and contactless capability, plus a magnetic stripe. They include the same security features as EMV contact cards. The also create a germ-free shopping experience because they're cleaner dut to not having to touch the terminal, share a card with a merchant or scroll on a phone to pay.
The contactless indicator displays acceptance.
- When featured on a card, it means the card can be used to tap and pay.
- When featured on a checkout terminal, it means a merchant accepts contactless payments.
How to use?
- Place a contactless card within 1-2 incues of the contactless symbol located on the checkout terminal in order for the sale to take place.
Access account information anywhere, anytime with the Sutton Bank mobile app and Brella.
- Available for smartphones and tablets, plus any home computer with a web connection
- Find the nearest ATM
- Manage alerts to add an additional layer of protection
- Block and unblock your card with transaction control
- Get alerted to potentially fraudulent activity:
- A debit purchase for more than an amount you specify
- Any card-not-present debit transaction (i.e., phone, Internet, mail)
- Any suspicious or high-risk transaction that occurs on your account
- Activate SMS text message alerts
- Tap on an alert type
- On the Alert Delivery Settings page move the mobile phone number slider button to the right
- You'll receive a one-time passcode—enter to complete enrollment
To Get Started
Download Brella for free from Apple App Store, Google Play