Personalize your Sutton Bank debit card with a design that represents you!
Personalize your debit card.
Why keep your favorite photo confined to a frame? Enjoy seeing it every time you make a purchase with a Visa® Debit Card that’s personalized with an image of your choice! Simply upload your own image, design your own artwork or choose your favorite image from our online gallery. Your MyPic Visa® Debit Card just got personal! Just please note that you must currently have the Sutton EMV Chip Debit Card in order to order a Personalized Debit Card.
The better quality the image, the better the final card design. For all images, please note:
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, bitmap, or .TIFF formats
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb)
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed
- If your image is slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
- You must own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s)
Note: Be aware an image captured with a disposable camera or cell phone does not produce the high quality, high-resolution image required for myPic Studio and cannot be used.
MyPic Studio Requirements
To create a card using the myPic Studio card designer, you must use a browser supported by MyPic Studio.
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10 or higher
- Apple® Safari
- Google® Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v.8 or higher
- Safari v.4 or higher
- Chrome v.30 or higher
- Firefox v.15 or higher
- Internet Explorer v.10 or higher
Image Card Guidelines
Sutton Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. Sutton Bank will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
All checking accounts and Debit Cards are subject to approval, which may include credit approval. You must currently have an EMV Chip Card to order a Personalized Debit Card. Personalized Debit Cards have a $12 fee for ordering your card. Miscellaneous fees may apply. See branch for details.
Access account information anywhere, anytime with the Sutton Bank mobile app and SHAZAM BOLT$.
- Available for smartphones and tablets, plus any home computer with a web connection
- Find the nearest ATM
- Manage alerts to add an additional layer of protection
- Block and unblock your card with transaction control
- Get alerted to potentially fraudulent activity:
- A debit purchase for more than an amount you specify
- Any card-not-present debit transaction (i.e., phone, Internet, mail)
- Any suspicious or high-risk transaction that occurs on your account
- Activate SMS text message alerts
- Tap on an alert type
- On the Alert Delivery Settings page move the mobile phone number slider button to the right
- You'll receive a one-time passcode--enter to complete enrollment
To Get Started
Enjoy added security when you shop online!
Verified by Visa® is free to all Sutton Bank Visa® debit card users and was developed to help prevent unauthorized use of Visa cards online. Verified by Visa protects Visa cards with personal passwords, giving cardholders reassurance that only they can use their Visa cards online.
Once your Sutton Bank Visa debit card is activated, your card number will be recognized whenever it's used at participating online stores. A Verified by Visa window will automatically appear and your Sutton Bank Visa debit card issuer will ask for your password. You'll enter your password to verify your identity and complete your purchase.
At stores that aren't participating in Verified by Visa yet, your Sutton Bank Visa debit card will continue to work as usual.